Terms & Conditions
By making your deposit payment you are accepting that you have read and accepted the following terms & conditions:-
1. Payment is only for the time of the Holiday Houseboy. Any other expense such as, but not limited to, travel, food & beverage and entrance fees are to be paid by the Guest.
2. The Guest is also responsible for any expense incurred by the Holiday Houseboy. Such as food & beverage, shared transport and entrance fees.
3. Holiday Houseboys is not responsible for any loss or injury however incurred during the time of the service contracted.
4. It is the Guest’s responsibility to contract any additional travel and medical insurance as necessary. This includes insurance to cover any accident or loss however caused.
5. In the event that the Guest rides on the back of the motorbike of the Holiday Houseboy, the Guest acknowledges that they are not insured by Holiday Houseboys. The Guest accepts all risks and responsibilities.
6. All deposits are non refundable, including cancellations. The only exception being in the event that the Holiday Houseboy is a no show at the agreed date and time, unless an alternative has been suggested. Non acceptance of the alternative is not a valid reason for a deposit refund.
7. The Guest pays the Holiday Houseboy in cash the contracted amount after his services in local currency unless otherwise agreed to the contrary.
Covid Cancellation Policy
Even though the deposit you pay is non refundable, during the present challenging times your booking maybe cancelled due to the ever changing covid travel restriction. In this case your deposit can be transferred to a later booking at any of our 120+ destinations worldwide for a period of 12 months.