MADBEAR MADRID TOUR 2022
Celebrate “bearness” by meeting new Spanish bear friends at Madbear 2022. An annual gathering in Madrid Spain of hirsute stocky guys that like to drink, party and enjoy. Your accommodation is located in the heart of Chueca, the gay area of Madrid, and could not be more convenient. Come and be part of this famous celebration.
Please note we are not part of the MadBear organization, and are not acting on their behalf. We do not represent the MadBear organization in any shape or form. This tour consists of the Madbear package + hotel accommodation + trip to Chinchon.
DECEMBER 5-12, 2022
US$2,695 per person
Register Your Interest in the Spain Madbear Madrid 2022 Tour
Use the Booking Form as an Inquiry Form. Simply register your interest. Click on the Book Now and enter your details, without any commitment on your part.
- Who’s it for?: Gay men only
- Duration: 7 Nights/8 Days
- Arrival: Madrid, Spain
- Departure: Madrid, Spain
- Group size: minimum 4; maximum 12
- Accommodation: 3 star hotel in the centre of Chueca
- Activities: as per the Madbear program + optional guided trips to Toledo and Segovia + lunch in a typical Spanish town 1 hour from Madrid
- The MadBear Package 2022: info & discounts on bear bars, clubs and saunas
- Accommodation: in the heart of Chueca where the bars are, extremely convenient
- Roof top pool: hotel has a roof top pool with amazing views of Madrid
- Optional public group trips: to Toledo and Segovia by tourist coach with English/Spanish tour guide
- Private trip to Chinchon: a traditional Spanish town for lunch
DATES & PRICES – MADBEAR MADRID TOUR 2022
Duration: from December 5, 2022 to December 12, 2022
Price: US$2,695 per person
No Single Traveler Supplement
Deposit (non refundable): 50% by paypal or US bank transfer
Balance: by paypal or US bank transfer
ITINERARY FOR MADBEAR MADRID TOUR 2022
7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
Day 1 – December 5, 2022
Arrival in Madrid
- warm welcome at Madrid Barajas Airport
- transfer to your hotel in Chueca
- go to Bears Bar to get your MadBear Package 7pm to 9 pm
- opening party in Ya’sta club with Eric Lopez & Mariano from 23.55 till closing
Day 2 – December 6, 2022
Optional public guided group day trip to Toledo (9 hours)
Enjoy the Madbear program
- X MadBear party in Ya’sta club with Lucas Almeida & Alex O’Neill from 23:55 till closing
Day 3 – December 7, 2022
Optional public guided group day trip to Segovia (11 hours)
Enjoy the Madbear program
- BearSurrection in Ya’sta from 23:55 till closing
Day 4 – December 8, 2022
- optional private day trip to Chinchon, a traditional town outside Madrid (1 hour’s drive)
- meeting time in hotel is 11 am on December 8, 2022
- transport in air-conditioned minibus
- include lunch (2 beers per person + house wine included)
- return transport to hotel after lunch
- in the evening, join the Madbear program – BearDip in Ya’sta from 23:55 till closing
Day 5, 6 and 7 – December 9, 10 and 11, 2022
The MadBear festivities heat up as the weekend approaches.
- parties – BearDip on Dec 9, Posh on Dec 10, Closing Party on Dec 11 with international DJ’s at Ya’sta club from 23:55 till closing
Day 8 – December 12, 2022
- farewell at your hotel
- airport transfer
- warm welcome by an English speaking guide at Madrid Barajas airport
- airport transfer to/from your hotel
- 3 star hotel accommodation in the centre of Chueca
- 7 Day MadBear Package
• 7 Club tickets + 7 drinks
• Prority access to clubs
• Discount in saunas
• Special offers in participating bars
• Madbear TSHIRT
- return coach transport to Toledo on Tuesday December 6, 2022 with English/Spanish guide – a public group tour
- return coach transport to Segovia on Wednesday December 7, 2022 with English/Spanish guide – a public group tour
- return transport to Chinchon with lunch on Thursday December 8, 2022 – private men only tour
- all meals (except lunch in Chinchon)
- entrance fees to tourist sites on optional tours to Toledo & Segovia
- International flights to and from Madrid
- Tourist Visas (you can order online via ivisa.com
Note: Americans do not need a tourist visa to visit Spain
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
All funds paid are non refundable. Any costs that can be recuperated for you will go as a credit towards any of our other tours to be used within 12 months of the original start date of this tour, and such a credit is only given at our discretion. Hence the importance of ensuring that your travel insurance covers CFR (cancellation for any reason).
Please note the tour may be subject to change at the discretion of the tour guide.
Notes on Travel Insurance
You should purchase travel insurance that includes medical coverage of US$50,000 and emergency repatriation coverage of minimum US$200,000. Please note it is also recommended to cover isolation costs if testing positive for covid-19, and trip cancellation for any reason (CFAR). You will probably need to purchase this within 24 hours of paying your deposit. Please make sure that you contact your insurance provider directly to understand any impacts of covid. Any government related travel advisories may also impact your coverage. We cannot recommend or endorse any travel insurance company and the choice of your insurance provider is your own personal choice.
Please note the tour may be subject to change at our discretion.
YOUR GUIDE FOR MADBEAR MADRID TOUR 2022
Alan, your native British guide, has organized international events in 2000 and 2010. Regarding the tourism sector, he has organized Holiday Houseboys, gay friendly tour guides in over 140 destinations since 2016. Well versed to listening to his guests, you will receive a warm welcome to Madrid.
You will also be given a helpline number for use during your stay. If you have any issues at all, please feel free to call.
LGBT RIGHTS in SPAIN
Since the 2020s, Spain is one of the most culturally liberal and LGBT friendly countries in the world. The legalization of same sex marriage occurred in 2005, as did the adoption rights for same sex couples. In the same year, LGBT people are allowed to serve in the military. Whilst discrimination in employment because of sexual orientation and gender identity was passed in 1995, a recent law in 2022 broadens these rights in employment and the provision of goods and services. It is quite common to see guys holding hands, especially in Chueca, the gay area of Madrid.
Click here for more info on LGBT rights in Spain.
Find Your Cheapest Flight to Madrid